Friday, October 29, 2010

Way Past The Stage Of Being Rebellious

I really don't understand what your doing, honestly. I mean one moment your in love, the next your whining about your heartache. If it was someone else, they'd tell you to shut up. Really, your not confused, your damn immature. Don't believe me? Look at yourself real good. Sad what you turned into. I'm glad I saw the light before the dark. Your teeth won't won't move, but by god your brain will start making people pissed off. Stop what your doing if your not willing, if you don't know how to love, stop. Your only leading people on to a path where there is no forgiveness. Ever wondered why your always alone? This is the reason why. Sickening to what you've done to yourself. I tried understanding you, but why is it so hard for me to believe that you've changed? You're always sick playing the broken hearted girl, but what you don't know, your doing it to yourself. Dangerous.


I'm not perfect really, but honey, you've messed up, you just don't know how to clean it up. Its like a dog shitting on the grass and leaving an odor. Don't come crying to anyone if karma hits you on the ass. Have fun lah with whatever is you think your doing... So lazy to comment any further.


Anyways, next week I'm flying off to PHUKET!! YAHOO! My first relaxation after so long. I need to destress. Hopefully the weather will be kind to us all. I'm well prepared! So PHI PHI island, here we come! Good Friday to all of you! Enjoy the weekends! Signing out!


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: