Saturday, October 23, 2010

Let's Clear The Air...

I think I put to much hope in everything I do. I was always hoping something good was gonna sprout out if I was sincere about it. But eventually, I was wrong. Everyone makes mistakes, even me. What happened to those who hurt me weren't worst wishes by me but maybe it's a little thing called KARMA. I don't think I'm mean when I say that what goes around comes around, god won't let one soul suffer to that extent. What you do to others, will definitely comeback 10-full. Sometimes I do ask, "What happened to us", damn it even a song was recently released about the way I feel. Hahaha... Lame but true!


Even though we're a part, that whole in my heart has been filled back. Yes I did say I never wished the worst upon others, at some point I'm bound to get sick & tired of you... I'm not in love, nor will I be anytime soon. I'm sick & tired of being nice, sacrificing my everything, putting everything on the line just to make someone happy & feel good about themselves. For a second, have they spared a thought about me? I don't think so. Its sickening lah seriously, my heart FYI, is not a toy. It took me a lot to move on from what happened. I'm not about to hurt myself again & again. When something happens one too many times, it gets kinda old school. I learned my lesson the hard way. A good lesson none the less. This time there isn't any soft feelings left for you. You can call me a jerk, busted, or whatever, at least I know, I'm not as bad as you. Karma slapped you hard so good riddance to you. Your done.


The Haze has not been nice to anyone, I mean seriously. First I almost choked out of breath the other day hahaha... Not funny ok! Then I was down with flu. Then this afternoon my temperature went up. I want to take MC, but then again I don't wanna disturb my colleagues who are on leave. Getting called back just cause I'm sick. Never mind lah, I can tahan one. Not like it's not happened before. Hopefully the haze goes away asap. Cannot take it anymore. Ok lah people, I need to sleep already. Morning shift tomorrow! Will be blogging again when I have the time. Take Care! See you on the flip side!


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: