Thursday, July 16, 2009

Beware...

Hey guys, just want to let you in on this reminder. Now I don't know if this is true in anyway shape or form, but when it comes to these things I'm very wary. I just got word that there's this Old Malay Lady (Nenek) going around selling keropok & kuehs all over Singapore. If you don't purchase from her, the Nenek will let a Pontianak or Polong(Not too sure) she brings along into your house and cause havoc. She's already conquered Woodlands & Tampinese as I've read on the MJ 12 website... Just want you guys to be safe out there. Anything can happen aite? So guys please becareful, we'll take it as a rumour for now. But on my FB people are talking about it, some saying their aunts got involved. Let's hope this isnt true... Allah is by our side.. Nothing to worry about... (=


Bye Bye For Now
Zubir-O

0 comments: