Friday, June 26, 2009

Rest In Peace....


Something sad had happened a few moments ago. The King Of Pop Michael Joseph Jackson has passed away.On the morning of June 25, 2009, Jackson reportedly collapsed at a rented home.He fell into a coma and died shortly after being rushed to the hospital. The cause of death is reported to be cardiac arrest. Jackson was pronounced dead at about 2:26 pm. Although there is no evidence of foul play, police in the US have opened an investigation into his death.


Now he was scheduled to do a final live show & call it quits but death has struck upon him. Mar & I idolise Michael. We listen to all his songs. The way he brings himself. The accusations thrust upon him. Maybe finally now, people will finally let him rest in peace, I mean literally, no disrespect. He was the best there was, the best there ever will be. Music lost one of their musical child. May he rest his peace...


In other news, Farrah Fawcett has also passed away today due to cancer. She had recorded her theraphy sessions aswell. I knew 2 months ago when she was diagnosed with cancer, that she didn't have long to live because she looked very pale and weak. She was a famous star back in the day. I'm not god, but I guess it was predictable. Like I said during my friend's passing post, life is short. Let's not waste it. Today's post is abit sad so yeah... May both souls rest in peace... I'll catch you guys on the flip side... Ovoir!

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: