Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Miss You Sly! Haha..

On Saturday my best buddy Sly flew to Germany to visit her Dad & Brother. After 10 years, she's finally meeting them once again. I miss her already haha... She's like my support sia... Haha.. Boring lah when she's not around. But today, I opened up my Facebook, I saw some pictures she just uploaded. So I thought I'd share it with you guys who know her but don't have have FACEBOOK. Neat networking, guys with no Facebook, give it a try! haha...

Here's Sly with her dad at his Imbis Wagon. He sells food which is an awesome thing.

This is Sly's brother. I'm pretty sure she misses him too... (=
This is her home in Germany. Pretty neat.
looking at her pics makes me miss her more hahaha.. Sly one month is alot you know... Come back soon we go Shisha again ok? hahaha...


Anyways, today I woke up so late haha.. record setting 12.15pm. Haha.. I'm usually up by 10-11am. I think its because of my jogging session with Mar last night. Haha.. I'm all soar now damn it... but its for the better. I wanna be fit before my freaking enlistment. After jogging last night, I think at about 1.15am, I was down like a horse man... Too tired.. That'll be all for today I guess... My body's aching like hell... I better go rest... I'll catch you guys on the flip side... Ovoir!

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: