Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sunday Outing With My Siblings!

I missed out this post on Sunday. Damn it.. I was so tired these few days gosh... Anyways, on Sunday went out with my 1st Bro, Sister, Bro in Law & their kids. We went to saunder around town to see what we could see.

Ok below was our first stop. These guys performed outside I forgot where haha.. They were actually really good. They were playing some instruments and singing familiar songs which made it cool. Finally Singapore talents not being put to waste. Support local music! haha... Like real...

My niece Aqillah in her stroller getting ready to doze off haha...

My nephews, niece, my brother(blue) my brother in law(red)..

After standing in the scorching sun, we headed over to Taka to grab some grubs. My brother bought us ice cream! haha.. From Dairy Queen.. Yummy.. This is actually Walnut Brownie Ice Cream. Super nice, you guys should try.

After lunch, my first bro left us to meet his friend somehwere. Thus leaving me with my sis n bro in law and their kids. Here's my nephew Firhan posing outside heeren with a sumo statue haha... This boy is very lively.

My sister
As usual, I have to get a shot of myself haha... So vain sia.. Lemme rephrase that, I like taking pictures! Ok now dat sounds fake haha.. Whatever lah
That was my sunday. Overall I had fun. More things happened hah.. Too lazy to mention... Look at the time. I think I wanna Knock myself out now. My eyes can't hold on any longer. I'll catch you guys on the flip side. Rest well guys! Ovoir!


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: