Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fyna's 20th Birthday Bash!

Yesterday was our dearest Hajar's birthday! Haha... We went to East Coast to celebrate her big 20. Everything went as planned. Some of us including Hajar cooked some awesome food and we ate among friends. Zura brought UNO cards which we had fun playing. Then came the biggest surprise for Hajar haha... Thanks angels for making things even better for our dear Fyna. I have to say it was fun with Hariz & I making everyone laugh so bad. I had planned with Mar the day before to get things to sabo Hajar with hahaha... Plan went smoothly Mar hehe.. Mission Accomplised. I just wanna wish Hajar a happy 20th birthday like I said, another year older means another year wiser. I hope you get what you wished for. All the best! I'll catch you on the flip side! Ovoir!


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: