Sunday, April 19, 2009

Respecting Women

OK so tonight we'll talk about women. Haha.. I know I've never talked about this topic before. But ok here we go. As all of my friends know, I respect women. I'm friends with them, I love them. Majority of my friends are women, I do have guy friends, not saying that I'm gay or anything haha... I disagree on many things about the perception of women. People may think I'm sucking up to women, I'm not, this is me, my serious honest opinion.


I Disagree On:
- Sex Before marriage. Its not important before marriage.
- Forcing sexual acts be it oral or whatever, you won't die!
- Inflicting pain on women, you lost the name of a "MAN" when you do this
- Disrespecting them. So not cool.


I know its random of me to talk about this but I just saw a guy punching his wife under my void deck just now. Very dramatic. So it kinda reminded me of my principles of life. If any girl reads this good, if a guy reads this even better. I searched online, by following these steps, it helps you in getting a good girlfriend and thus having a healthy relationship. If you think otherwise then I really have nothing to say. Haha.. What do you think about this topic? Sound off your comments on my shoutout box!


Ok so tomorrow I'm off to Pasir Ris beach with the gang. Blog again soon. I'll catch you guys on the flip side. Reminding all guys to treat their girls right. Ovoir!


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: