Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Read All About It

Sunday
Went to IMM to do some camera surveying with my sister, bro-in-law and my two nieces. Went to Best Denki First. There wasn't much cameras there... More to home appliances. So we headed to Challenger. Even worst, I surveyed the Sony camera I wanted but turns out that the camera wasn't that good. Haha I was seriouly bummed at this point. Then we got hungry, so my sister & bro in law treated me to lunch hehe... It was all nice.. Ate ban mian after so long of not eating it.

So after lunch we decided to go to Jurong Point. There we surveyed and what not. Went to Harvey Norman, it was all nice but it was super crowded and there I also found out the Sony camera is still not a good choice. Left the store went to COURTS. No difference, they were having a slash down sale. Cameras were flying here & there. We did take a look, but too many people. Alot of banglahs.

Then my sister thought of going back to Lot One, the day before we had actually surveyed but not at GAIN CITY. At G.C, the customer serviced sucked real bad. He was not sincere in the service. And how could you tell your customers "you sure you don't want this? OK then, I'll keep it for my other customers who know what is a good camera when they see one" fucking prick. My sister got pissed and said let's proceed to Courts at Lot One. So we went in, saw the sales person from the day before. He was extremely respectful to us. He showed us other models we didn't get a chance to see the day before. Finally after surveying, we came to a conclusion to just buy the samsung PL50. He gave us loads of freebies which was a good thing I have to say. My sis bought one too. Same brand & model but different colors. That's it for Sunday.

Monday
On Monday, my mum bought paint, and some cleaning materials. My cousin came over and helped me with the painting. My sister did the displaying of plates & glasses. My sis in law was in the kitchen washing the floor n clearing the mess. My mum waited for the delivery man coz she had ordered some brand new furnitures hehe. My house looks so much better now. Its all bright & pink LOL...I even went to paint the shoe rack pink haha... All in all it was a great Monday, everyone was like together and chipping in a bit. Monday's done.

Tuesday
Nothing much on tuesday. No one was home. Downloaded the new Dragonball Evolution game for my PSP. And cleaned the house. I was slacking pretty much the whole day.

That pretty much rounds up three days of blogging. I'll catch you guys on the flip side. Ovoir!

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: