Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy 55th Birthday Mummy!

Today is my mom's 55th Birthday haha.. So young lah you mummy.. Hehe.... Woke up, my sis came, with my nephews & nieces. My mum asked me & my sis along to Geylang to shop for jewellery. My sis gave my mom roses well erm.. I haven't given her anything haha... Tomorrow lah coz we're gonna be having a dinner outing tomorrow with my brother coz his on off. My mum wanted everyone there.


So we took a cab to geylang. Went up to Ming Seng, I was so tired, I forgot to take pics there. Plus it was so hot I couldn't even think straight. So went to Ming Seng, I have to say the customer service is awesome. They were police, they recommended the best jewellery for my mom. They offered drinks, gave us a free gift. And my sis applied for a membership aswell. After that, we headed to this stupid coffee shop. I tell you the food tasted like shit, there were pigeons on the floor, my sister screamed coz they were under our table and pecking on my feet. It was very disgusting. We regret going there. Well there are some pics. We had to swallow the food, I mean we paid for it what.


This is a milo godzilla? Where the hell is the whipped cream???

This was supposed to be a Black Pepper Chicken Rice, but it looked like a typical sambal chicken rice.

Gizzerts.

My BBQ Chicken? This was like super salty bluek!

My nephew munching but he didnt finish too. Haha...

2nd Nephew trying to swallow n smile haha..

Eventually the got tired & fell asleep ahahaha.. Cute ah?
We then headed for Mustafa, but nothing much there. We left and went home. Super tiring ah... Nothing much today.. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better one. Anyways, I'll catch you guys on the flip side. Ovoir!


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: