Monday, March 30, 2009

Sick, But I Had Fun!

Sorry guys, this is a overdue entry. Hehe... Was busy yesterday plus was coughing like mad still so I needed rest.


So this happened on Saturday. What you ask? The shisha outing lah... duh.... LoL.. So first we met up outside Topshop @ Bugis Junction. It was Sly, Hariz, Mar, Zura & Me. The rest came later. We headed to Tong Seng, and Mawi came along with his dad. Ordered our food, and a few of us got our orders wrong, Hariz even worse, didn't even get his noodle. He was super pissed, but we managed to cool him down. After that Mawi's dad left, and continued eating. Lunch was done and we left Tong Seng & headed for Parkview Hotel & hung out there and took some pictures. Hariz told us about his Ns story which I took in seriously and paid close attention but Mawi was making fun of the whole thing. Nanti kau kene baru kau tau gendut.


It was about 5.45pm, and Hajar arrived. We proceeded to Arab street. I took a video otw to arab street hehe...


Then we ordered our first Shisha, Strawberry & Cherry, was nice but not dat great haha... I prefer the other one we ordered hehe.. Then came MrSimplyKingTeenSuperLate Asry haha... You know you were late! Hariz took some shots of us with Azrun's camera. I was waiting impatiently to sit on the floor haha... Coz there'll be more space to sit and it'll be easier to talk to everyone.


Finally we got to sit on the floor, we started making all sorts of crappy jokes. haha... Hariz talked about how Miss Exhibit A(TektoniK Woman) haha... she would dance, the left hand slide to the right, trees would collapse, the left hand moves, HDB lights would be blacked-out Hahahaha...! Then I got an idea. It was Miss Exhibit B(Susuk Queen) trapped i a bottle. How you ask? Haha... I took 2 puffs from the shisha and blew it into a bottle. Haha... There lies the crazy woman... Haha.. And I released her into the skies minutes later haha...

Ok so in this video, I introduce everybody Haha... Hariz & Mar have their funny little arguement which is so funny. Mar then asks Hajar where her torchlight was and Mar came up with a song which is catchy haha.. Cool ah Mar... Sly looks tired coz she is. She had danced on that Sat morning... Take it easy babe!

It was so much fun, even though I was coughing like mad, I still went coz I pitied everyone. Mar & I organised this and I'm not there. But I have to say one of the best outings ever. Everyone was there. I love you guys. We're gonna have another outing soon hehe... I guess that'll be all for today. I'll catch you guys on the flip side.



Smiles from Zubir-O

0 comments: