Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Its Weird But Yeah...

I know its kinda weird for you guys to see me blog at this hour. The last time I blogged this late was back in Hari Raya of 08. LOL. Well I just finished reading through my besties Mar/Hajar's personal blog. It was truly heartfelt. I felt that the way they blogged was sincere & honest. I salute you girls for speaking your heart out. That way people know your true to yourself. It happens to be pretty cold right now coz as I'm blogging, the wind is blowing so strong & loud whistles could be heard. No I'm not scared haha.. I'm used to it.

You know for a second you tend to wonder who you are really, even though you think you know yourself well, you just don't. I know you guys are lost by that statement. But for those who understand you know what I feel.

It's kinda sad now dat I'm leaving ITE. I was here since 2006, was a councillor, was a monitor, was a student and most importantly, a FRIEND. Life really is short & as my blog headline says, I live my life to the fullest, and it was worth while n meaningful. 20 years have passed me, 14years of education is what I had. I'm wanting to live the rest of my life to the fullest too. And with that I end my post tonight. I'll catch you guys on the flip side.


Quietest Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: