Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Still Not Ok....!!!!

Ok its day bloody 6 of my not getting well day. I'm taking all sorts of medication. Till my body is getting sick of it all... Help me someone. These are what I took so far:


This obviously is panadol, I took them for the past 6 days till my ears are stuck. Caution you cannot take too much panadol.
This is cooling water, I took 8 of them so far. No signs yet but still hoping!
This is the cough syrup my mom gave me since I didn't want to go to the clinic. Too weak to even walk there. I took this for like 4days and everything is finished.
This looks like yummy fruit punch right? WRONG! Its a home-made remedy I found on the net. Its made from Tea, Lemon Juice, Honey & Ginger. And yes I finished the whole mug. Its not something I wanna drink everyday. Didn't taste so bad lah but my throat felt the spice from the GINGER. Arghhhh!!! Burping non stop!
This is a specially Preserved fruit aka BUAH ASAM for sore throats/cough which my mom bought at ARAB Street just now. She bought it at a Seng Sei shop. It taste basically normal but abit flakey... But my mum said it'll help. I trust my mum...


I didn't know I could be this naggy & whiney when I'm sick. Gotta man-up to this man. Go figure! This is the worst kind of sickness I've had in my 20 years of life. Actually no lah, there was this one time, alarh that one I tell you guys another time. Hehe.. I have one more day left to get better and I'm gonna continue eating the yuckiest of the yuckiest to get well. I need to really get well by Saturday. I'm gonna go get STREPSILS now I know I can rely on that.

0 comments: