Friday, March 13, 2009

I Had Fun Today!



Well today, 2 of my besties Mar & Hajar came down to my place to hang out n chill. It was super fun. They ate my mum's mee goreng. They both loved it very much... Hehe.. We sat down and watched SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE (Zura, you didn't come haha.. next time aite?). We then proceeded to the shop to buy drinks, then we sat down at a breezy area haha but was facing a chinese temple. I brought Mar & Hajar to this longkang area where a girl was brutally murdered by a group of bikers. It was windy at the canal. After that we headed back to my place. We started to record our music videos as usual... And then played with my webcam... Haha.. (Pictures above) I had fun doing dat babes.. It was 9plus already so they wanted to take their leave. I sent them off. When I got home my parents said they loved Mar & Hajar. Their nice & well-mannered girls haha.. Hear that girls? Sly I'm sorry, I didn't notice your message. Next time aite? Good luck for your auditions tomorrow! I wish you al the best. Tomorrow will be our PICNIC! So I'll blog again tomorrow. I'll catch you guys on the flip side. Thanks girls for coming!

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: