Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Marriage /// Your Such A Coward!

This is a little something Sathes, my friend sent me last night... I found it quite funny. I dunno bout you guys, but try reading it! Enjoy

Before Marriage:

He: Yes! I've been waiting for this moment!

She: Do you want to leave me?

He: No! Don't even think about it!

She: Do you love me?

He: Ofcourse, over & over!

She: Have you ever cheated on me?

He: No! Why are you asking me that?

She: Will you kiss me?

He: Every chance I get!

She: Will you hit me?

He: Are you crazy? I'm not that kind of person.

She: Can I trust you?

He: Yes!

She: Darling!

After Marriage

Read it from bottom to the top!

----------------------------------- In Other News----------------------------------------

Why are you making things difficult for yourself? Typical you lah! I will keep bugging you till you return what you've (in this case) stolen from us. I'm not giving you any chance to run away. We've planted a seed so nice, your so blind lah bodoh! your really a naive buffoon! Let's see who has the last laugh! Apparently it'll be us! Its a win-win situation for us. Your still not happy with me? Come say it to me. Your very2 childish... Your pathetic... I'll make sure you fear me. Don't you for a second get to thinking, we're afraid of you! Your so scared of us! Coward! Coward! Coward!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: