Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hey Its all good..

Today firstly was our dear Muhammad Reduan Bin Kamsari's Birthday! Happy 20th Birthday! Please be a better person ok? Another year older means another year wiser? No more behaving like a kid... Your an adult already... I wanna see you succeed too ok? Hope you have a great birthday today!

Well, it seems you think you can hide from me you little worm. I'm not intimidated by you lah. You say your pissed and irritated abt me asking you non stop for the money. I have a solution to end it, RETURN THE MONEY lah stupid. Call yourself smart. Your really dumb. I will search for you in every single hole possible. I will get the money back for the class one way or another trust me. Your not trust worthy. Your just lame & sad lah. No one likes you anymore. Your just a stupid vain masai creep! I hate you btw! In case you didn't know. You sick of me huh? I'm sicker of you! Your not a queen, your nobody now. I can ruin your life just like dat *SNAPS FINGERS*.

Btw Zura, its ok aite? Forget abt it aite? Shit happens.... And thanks for helping me with the PIC report. I really needed help. With Sathes on MC, I had to do everything myself. And the other two? I dunno what to say. You guys get free marks while I slaved over the report. Thanks so much yeah?!

0 comments: