Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Liar Is Not Dead It's BACK! Hahaha...

Well it seems the liar has struck again.. Haha... It's pathetic how people lie just to save their skin. You really made a fool outta urself this time. We laughed so hard it hurt inside. Couldn't you be a better liar? Or a better actress? haha... Stupid Stupid Stupid. Using someone so innocent in your web of lies. I guess they were right when they said a liar will always be a liar. This is a motto for liars that I came up with " when a liar says sorry and asks for forgiveness, DON'T FORGIVE THEM, coz he/she might be lying about wanting forgiveness too" hahaha. But you really cracked me up with your "FAIRY TALE STORIES".


Don't forget to tell your kids when they grow up, that you once saw a pink elephant, a blue cat, a rainbow dog and that FAIRY TALES were actually REAL! hahaha...


I really can't stop thinking about this neither can I stop laughing about it haha... Your sad, pathetic and really stupid. I guess your intelligence got the better of you. Or should I say your Icompetence... LOL... Maybe this is what happens when you tell one too many lies.


Well our bowling trip is gonna be in 2weeks time! Everyone is so amped & psyched for the trip. We'll make sure the LIAR loses too... Ahahaha...


I'll catch you guys on the flip side!


Smiles from Zubir-O

0 comments: