Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Happy Sad... Inalilah...

Well today, I got up @ 7am.. Man I was so cranky coz I slept @ 5am... So I went back to sleep and woke up @ 12.30pm.. Blah3.. Haha...

Ok after dat, went online, saw Idah online... Been a while since she & I had a long chat.. Last time I remembered chatting with her was about 3-4hours haha... today was almost there... We chatted about RAYA COOKIES... She asked me how many my mum made already, dun wurry idah, still got time to make more.. And, I want those WHITE CHOCOLATE COOKIES IN CUPS ah... Haha.. Aku dah book Idah... You'll get your 8bottles haha... It was nice chatting with her after so long... Thanks yeah... Needed to kill time..

After dat, when I almost went offline, Salwa, my ex classmate from my secondary school days chatted me up. She told me a very shocking news... Jannah, another ex classmate's father had actually passed two days ago... Man I was so sad coz I'm close to Jannah too... I remember once her dad sending me, Salwa & Lily home in 2003... Thanks Cik Abdullah.. Ur deeply missed by ur family. Its a huge loss for Jannah... I know it hurts Jannah, be strong.. Worst thing is, Hari Raya is just round the corner... He's in a better place with Allah... I'll make sure I visit u with Lily and the gang.. I won't sit here while a friend is in need of some comforting... Salam takziah untuk kamu sekeluarga...

I'm still sick.. My sore throat's getting worst, my temperature got higher.. But I will not throw away my fast just coz im sick... I still fast... I wont die dat easily haha... ok den dudes n dudets.. I need some resting... have an awesome weekend yeah? rock on with style!

Zubir-O

0 comments: