Thursday, September 25, 2008

Awesome!

I woke up late today... 12pm. I was cranky a lil coz I didnt take my pre-dawn breakfast, but I still fast. (=
Anyways, got up, took a shower... Was really late, I had to meet my Brother & Sis In Law @ Tiong Bahru... So I stormed out my home..
When I met my bro & his wife @ Tiong Bahru, we headed for GEYLANG SERAI for some shopping! Haha... I thought it was gonna be dull till my bro & sis in law asked me to ask Hannah along. So my Sis in law made the call. Zura was coming too... Yeay! My crazy people are coming.. It was the beginning of my happiness.. Haha...
First I saw Aisha, an GIORDANO staff. then I met Yat & his mum n sis n his bro... haha... nice seeing you there dude.. Though I see him everytime coz Yat stays near me.. Teck WHye!
After dat, we saundered around some more... I went on the massage chair.... Man it was awesome! After dat, we went to look for a place to break our fast. And we landed ourselves at JOO CHIAT FOOD CENTRE... The food was so so... The waiting time was the spoiler.. damn.. Hannah & zura didnt break-fast with us coz of sumthing, but they didnt disappoint, they came too haha.. I fetched them at the entrance and introduced them to my Brother & sis in law. My bro treated them to Ramli Burgers n drinks...
Speaking of drinks, I drank about 5times throughout the whole day haha... I mean after breaking fast coz I was fasting.. Duh... haha...
We laughed alot joking about loads of things... Hannah & Zura were fighting over my nephew.. Haha.. Funny funny moment...
Then while we were heading to buy some LEKOR for our dear Hannah, outside RAJA KUIH, I saw Kak Jarisa! Haha.. She was the mean if u wanted her to be, she was nice if u treat her right. She was the longest GIORDANO AREA MANAGER. She was my AM at one point. Haha.. She was talking to me... It was different to see her like dat... We said our good byes... Haha..
Then we went to buy drinks, AGAIN... I saw SYLVIA... My buddy-buddy... Haha... I introed her to everyone... Its like more than a coincidence today for me haha... And the good thing was dat everyone clicked well.. I'm so happy... Haha... I smiled all the way home with my laughing pills Hannah n Zura.. Nice meeting u again Zura... Missed u loads..
and here I am.. Preparing for MY PRE-DAWN breakfast... Haha.. I'm gonna cook maggi goreng... Yummy... So, I just had fun today... No care, no worries.. Just clear thoughts... Raya in 5days people!!! Haha.. I'm off Dudes & dudets.. Stay cool aite? Rock On With Class!



List Of People I Met Today
1. Ashdee
2. Yat & His Family
3. Aisha
4. Hannah
5. Zura
6. Sylvia
7. Kak Jarisa
8. Kak Zaiton
Zubir-O

0 comments: