Thursday, July 31, 2008

Man Oh Man!

Hey Guys, i wanna share something that some might not believe. Last night after hearing "MISTERI JAM 12" a malay radio talk show about ghost, I went to sleep. But I had difficulties. When I finally got to sleep, I was awoken by something. I felt something choking me & I coudn't open my mouth to say "BISMILLAH"... I was so scared... It really scared the shit outta me...

My chest felt like it was being stepped on. And when I looked at my kitchen coz I was sleeping in my living room, I saw a ghostly figure. Bloody hell, I thought I was having a nightmare, but it was real as real can get. Then, I finally managed to say "BISMILLAH", I could finally move about, I kinda passed out after that. Then I woke up at 3am, and I could only stay still & look around.


If you guys felt what I felt, you guys would be really scared. After I woke up at about 7.30am, I felt my chest hurting so bad, I knew it wasnt a dream. Things went smoothly in school, but on my way back home, I felt my leg hurting so bad. And when i reached home, I got the highest fever... My body just gave way & I couldnt even move much. I took 2 naps in the afternoon.

I went to the shop with my sis, bought PANADOL, ate, and here I am, feeling a whole much better than just now. What I experienced last night is unexplainable, but I really felt the horror & pain... I have never experience anything like this, it could have been my imagination, but who knows... Maybe I scared myself, who knows... But for a guy, I was really scared. Hehe...


Anyways, tomorrow, were're going to EAST COAST PARK for our CLASS TEAM BUILDING GAMES... I hope nothing ruins my day, coz Im really sick, and if anyone makes me pissed, Im warning you first, I'm gonna screw you upside down... My chest still hurts, my fever is better... I need to get my things ready for tomorrow... Hope all of you have a great day tomorrow... And Im gonna have fun even if it kills me... Sayonara... Ovoir... Bye Dudes & dudets...

Rock On
PLayBoy BiR


My song recommendation for today: Just Dance- Lady Gaga Feat Colby O'Donis...


0 comments: