Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Warm Return to The FLIPSIDE

Its been close to three years since I last blogged on this. I miss this place so much, so much memories from my teenages days to the fact that I'll be turning 26 years old next month. I hope my readers are still fine and healthy. I miss everyone, if everyone is still reading. Many things have happened since I last blogged. I joined the aviation industry. Its been close to three years now, Since my last post, I've grown even further to becoming a gentlemen. I learned the ropes in life. And still learning might I add. Friends have come, stayed and left. My posts will feature new people in my life. I've toured my locations during my hiatus. Things are going good so far for me at his point. I'll leave it till here for now, I'll catch you guys on the flip side yes? *winks*




            It's great to be Back
           Zeemiesster Oh! Lessgo!

0 comments: