Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hey Hey!

Hello & good evening to everyone here on the flipside. How's everyone been doing. Been a hectic past few days for me definitely. My off days are over so back to reality in a few hours time Grrrrr... So today went out with Naz to have his headlight fixed. Poor guy had $145 burnt from his pocket. Sucks when you gotta sacrifice for something your passionate about.

Anyways, what I didn't mention on thunderclapper before is that I'm on twitter! LOL... please feel free to follow me at www.twitter.com/zeemeisster. Your request will be accepted if I find a need to follow you because if your my enemy, Sorry lah bro hahahaha...

So today's been a heaty day huh? Man I could barely sleep with this humidity. I definitely need a shower...I'm signing off, besok kerja pagi lah! hahahaha...

Good night everyone! I'll catch you on the flipside.... Thunderclapper kaboom!


Zubir-O

0 comments: