Monday, May 2, 2011

Don't Worry, It's Over. (=


Well its seems like I've been getting some unwanted attention. Niways if you think I was gonna blog about you imbeciles, think again. Wouldn't wanna stain my blog. So yeah, you sang your swan song, a very good farewell to you.


Moving on to better things. Its been awhile since I blogged. Work has been really hectic these days and I barely have time to blog, but since I have the time now why not right? Life has been like a rollercoaster the past few months. Up and down all around. Some good some bad but many good memories. I'm gonna ORD in like 3 months or so, I'm starting to look for a job already but at the same time I wanna take up private diploma courses. Its really sad coming to the end of my NS life. 2 years ago if you asked me, I wanted to ORD as fast as I can, apparently now, I don't wanna leave. I'm gonna miss my DELTA familia.. They mean alot so while I still have them, I'm gonna appreciate it.


Love wise.... Hmmmm hahahaha... Life on that part has been good. I got back what I thought I could never in a million years but alhamdulillah, my perseverance and strength to never give up helped me alot. I know that if I'm headstrong I'll be on my way to happiness. I'm surprised at myself for the way I've been lately hahaha. I don't know but I feel the change in me and I like it! LOL.... I'm talking crap maybe but hey I'm Zubir, I always do... That'll be all for today, its nice to be back, I'll blog soon when I have something... So for now, its good bye from me... Take care!


The Smile Of a Happy Soul
Zubir-O

0 comments: