Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Should Love Be Blamed?


One thing I hate about being in love is when you fall out of it, you have to go through months of torment and feeling sorry & shitty for no reason. I mean people keep saying its ok blah3.. but what they don't understand is that its easy for them to say but hard for us to do. Its really annoying when people say its ok its ok, try coming into my shoes, then we'll talk. How do girls move on so easily? I've heard of the age old stuff like, oh we move on but our hearts are still aching, hello wake up call women, we men have FEELINGS too!


Us guys always get blamed for this & that... All the bad things goes to us, but never you girls. Maybe its true, guys are bad but at least our bad side shows... We don't go behind each other and bitch non stop about how miserable it was to be with a girl.


Months ago, I believed in love. I even wrote a love letter for someone. I still keep it, but I feel like burning it so badly. But every time I'm close doing it, I think of and I go.. Damn, I don't wanna do it because I sincerely wrote it with feelings. I don't know lah! Hahahaha... Mabybe I'm not cut out for love.


I've been going for centralised training to better my physic and pass my 2.4KM. Atleast I'm more positive about that. Allah, please let me pass that. Jeez I hate wasting my time....


I stepped on emo shit!
Zubir-O

0 comments: