Monday, September 20, 2010

Raya With The Gang!


So yesterday was The Gila Gang's 2010 jalan raya... It was so nice to see each other after so long. Nice to be with people who you can rely & call a friend... And laughter was not absent from all this... We went to many houses... Laughed our assess off, took hundreds of pictures.. I'm tired from all the deleting & editing... I was supposed to go on leave but had to cover a colleague who was sick. Didn't get to end off the night with the gang but its ok, it was all in good nature to help out a colleague. What if one day, it was my turn? So that'll be all for now... I'm tired to babble about my day... Just so you know, it was fun thats all! hahaha.. For now, I'm gonna bounce... Check you guys out on the flip side! Au Revoir..

Smiles From
Zubir-O

0 comments: