Monday, September 13, 2010

Nobody forgets where he buried the hatchet

We ride a roller coaster in life. Because that's how things are up & down. You fall in love, get angry, cry your heart out, smile happily everyday. You go through trouble & sorrows and love & joy. I know I may sound like I'm blabbering nonsense, but this is actual fact in life. You make mistakes, you apologize. But the 3 key points to a successful apology is to say "I'm sorry, It was my mistake, it wont happen again". Whether the person chooses to forgive you or not, depends on them. Don't force them to forgive you because it takes a clear conscience and sincere heart to do it. I've experienced things first hand. These are my past experience. I make mistakes everyday, without fail, whether spilling something on the floor, printing the wrong stuff at work, making someone mad, hurting someone or just being me. But these are all unintentional. I am remorseful for all that I've done.

I never did have much growing up, but what I had was my values, my pride & honour. Also a family who cares for one another till this very day. We don't need money or material, we just need each other. If one fails, the others are they to help them get back up. I don't like worrying em. I'm mature enough to do things for my own.

I've never been successful in love. Never got my first kiss, never had someone to call my own long enough before they leave. I know this all sounds far-fetched, but their my reality. I was brought up in a way not to disrespect women, maybe this is the set back to why I hold back or why there's no chemistry in my relationships. I'm slow as hell. I try to love the person first, and then when I go to second gear, I'm left there cause I never had much time to react. I just wish a miracle happens for me. I'm not ashamed to admit the above. Because I don't like lying. Say or think whatever you want. Least I know I'm being true to myself & not hiding behind some mask. I believe however, one day the one who's waiting for me, will meet me soon. And that she'll be the one to mold me into a more stronger man. Wherever you are dear maiden, please hurry hahaha...

Enough of all this, its time the OLD Zubir comes back. No more sorrow shit. Life's gotta go on. I'm done expressing myself here. I got work tomorrow.

0 comments: