Monday, August 23, 2010

A prayer

Words won't take or heal away the pain but you have your reasons for doing what you did. You will never feel the pain that I feel right now. I feel like a fool being played with but hey its over right, now you can sleep soundly at night not needing to think about someone who once upon a time would take it all the way for you. I was sincere, my heart was clear and I respected you, ONCE. Thank you for the heartache, I don't wish for you to get the same treatment, you got what you wanted from me, and that's all that's important for you. I bow down in defeat because this is how things always are. Maybe love & me just can't be friends.


- Farewell once loved
"Ya allah, pada bulan yang mulia ini, aku minta satu sahaja, kebahagian diriku yang aku telah beri kepada orang yang perlukan lebih dari ku. Aku mohon maaf atas segala dosa-dosa ku. Dan berikan dia lebih kebahagian moga berjaya dalam hidup dan sentiasa tidak merasa apa aku telah lalui... All I want is just to be happy that's all. Please grant me this at least. Pain visits me too much. Its killing me day by day. Please, let me see the brighter things in life. Amin."


From The Sincerest Heart
Zubir-O

0 comments: