Monday, August 2, 2010

Here we go again with the trying. Open relationship isn't trying. Its telling me a few things, that you want to be dating and see other people, what does that tell me? You have someone else behind me. 2, it tells me you don't trust me & that you need more time, 6months? Damn ridiculous. You keep telling me your scared, but I assured you I'd help you, you shoved me away from that. I was sincere and I still am but hell, how is someone to help someone who doesn't want to help oneself. Trying is not about "SAYING" or "TEXTING" its about showing some action, I was like a dummy standing there waiting for you like rain in a drought. Is that fair to anyone? No one deserves what I got. I'm not trying to rake up the past, I'm just making this as an example of what you mean by TRYING. Because thats not trying one bit.


Let people say what they want about me, but I know my conscience are clear. One day, when you found inner peace you'll think about this thoroughly. Your a smart girl but it will never work out if this is what your gonna portray. I bid you A-Do... Take care... And continue ranting about me. I could care less...

0 comments: