Saturday, August 14, 2010

Aiseh bedah.. today I didn't wake up for sahur... I was up till 3plus, was so tired, I thought if I just layed down for abit, I'd be ok, it ended me up waking at 8plus hahaah... But thats no reason not to fast... I'm still fasting alhamdulillah... 4th day, still going strong... Hope my dear can fast really soon... And I wanted to take this chance to say Selamat Menjalani Ibadah Puasa to all the muslims around the world... Hope everyone is smoothly fasting and not opening up the pots in the morning hahaha... I got work today man and after that night shift tomorrow morning, its buka with my dearest silliest friends! Its been 3 months since we had a big gathering... I can't wait to see them all... Maybe while we're at Geylang tomorrow, I'll get my baju aswell... I've been too busy working that I forgot lotsa things.... GAHHHH! Hahaha.. Ok weird moment.. anyways I gotta go now.. I need to do somethings... You guys take care...


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: