Saturday, July 31, 2010

You may have had it worst, but other people, OTHER PEOPLE, have things in life they never liked going through... You make me sound like I'm the bad guy, ALWAYS! Without fail, I didn't leave you, you made me do it.... Stop making me feel this way... Its not fair... How you expect me to try with FALSE HOPES? Did you even bother thinking about that? I doubt so... Cause if you did we wouldn't be here... Its very stressful. I'm sorry about what you told me recently, you know nothing about my life if you wanna talk about going through hell...


Call me heartless, tell your friends I'm this way, I'm being honest... Jerk? call me that too... You keep using excuses after excuses and people end up being hurt... I'm sorry if I've hurt you or this post makes you feel like dying, I just don't know how else to go about it... Its like every time I believe you, you say something else to make change... FYI, YOU'RE KILLING ME DAY BY DAY... Its stressful, its affecting my everythig... WORK, LIFE, PEACE... You think I Don't want this just as bad, your damn wrong... Haiz... Do whatever you want lah... I just am sorry for what happened to you but please, if you be that way, I can't help you.. Because you won't let others...


Zubir-O

0 comments: