Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Phones! Hahaha

So, last week, my sister, bro in law and myself went to town to get ourselves new phones hahaha.. Yes I know, I just got a new phone in March, but the phone wasn't my thing hahahha... So yeah...

Went to Singtel Orchard first to look for sis' iphone. She was deciding on which colour to get so she ended up getting the white one... The phone box was kinda small for its neatness hahah.. Had the accessories inside and she got her sim card and what not. Paid for the phone and we left...

We walked all the way to the STARHUB shop at Plaza Singapura... Got my queue number and waited. Unlike sis, I wasn't into the iphone. Rather, W995. I've always been a loyal Sony Ericsson fan. And I really like the design. I made loads of research on this phone. I wanted the red one but eventually, Singapore don't carry the red one haha.. Big blooper on my part.. They only had one piece left that being the black one. I got the phone without thinking hahaha... I was happy with my purchase. (=
After buying our phones, we went to KFC and ate our hearts away. And that was that... Hahha...

To You: "Don't worry, about a single thing..."

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: