Saturday, February 6, 2010

Meet MPC Squad 07// NS 49 BBQ

These people above ladies & gentlemen are my new squad mates. Now for those wondering, MPC stands for Maritime Policing Course. So basically I've been posted to Pulau Brani base to further my Coast Guard Training. Its been a fruitful 2 weeks. Actually like every first time thing I did from the past till now, I'm gonna start hating things but then get comfortable with my surroundings and go with the flow... I have about 8 more weeks left before my course ends so I guess I better make the most of it.


I have 4 ladies in my squad. I would describe them more as Roses Among the torns rather than the other way around. I can't complain about the accommodation and food cause everything at brani base is done perfectly. The food is delicious, the beds are comfortable to sleep in. The OC squads are caring and really look into details about us if we have any doubts or problems. This past week we also did uniform sizing. I can't wait to dawn on the new man in blue uniform hahaha... Number 3 is cool and all but hey, time for a change! Wee!
Moving On...
Last Saturday was my former squad, NS 49's BBQ which was well organised by Mr Zul Asyraf & Fazil... The food was awesome... Delicious... And yet the best thing wasn't the food, it was being able to meet my fatboys once again... I had craved to meet them.... We're glued and then we split into different directions... Sad affair I know but this is life... One thing's for sure, we will remember each other for sure... (=



This is me & Yan Yan... The squad timer, one of the jokers, and my bunk08 dance partner hahahhaha....

Me Amigos and me...
This right here is my FI. Ahmad Feroudeen Hidayat Aka Deen... Someone alot of people call garang but to us his like a big brother.. Always there when we need him...

That'll be all folks... Till I blog again soon... Hehehe... You guys have a good weekend ahead right? And please don't get into trouble! Says the new fully pledged police officer! haha..

Yours Truly

Zubir-O

0 comments: