Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday To Me


This past Monday as some of you may know, was my 21st birthday... Hehe... I had to book in on that very same morning cause of the PCG training... I was feeling bored and moodless the whole day cause I it was my birthday and I had to be away from my family... Sacrifices had to be made... I wasn't expecting any gifts... But this was a shocker for me... When the night hit, I was merely hanging around with the regulars of my squad... I went back to my bunk but I couldn't open the door cause it was locked... So I thought the boys were changing or they needed to do something important.. A surprise didn't came to mind one bit...

And then, lighted candles came from one corner while I was sitting in dark... The squad bought me a cake... I was really shocked... I thought no one remembered... You can the expression on the pic above... The cake was really delicious and I really appreciated it so much.. My first ever surprise...


Thanks again MPC 7... From the bottom of my heart.... (=


Back to business... The following morning, we headed off to CDA for our firefighting course... It was an awesome but tiring two days cause there were lots of physical activities involved... We learned many things from the instructors... And on top of that, we were awarded certs... Squad photo at CDA above...

That'll be all for now... We had a long week ahead... Gotta rest up for next week... Cheerios to you guys... I'm a year older, a Year wiser...

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: