Monday, August 31, 2009

Avatar: The Last Air Bender..

Some of you may not know this, but I watch cartoons till this day haha.. True enough... But the one favourite cartoon I've been watching for the past 3 years is Avatar: the legend of Aang. Its actually a real cool cartoon which revolves around three kids, one being Avatar Aang, who journey round the world seeking benders to teach the Avatar all four elements. He needs to master these four elements before the comet arrives and to also go head to head with FIRE LORD OZAI. Haha I know this doesn't sound like me, but I'm a geekish kid at heart. Here's a little intro on how the story goes about.



I've started watching this series on Nickelodeon but ended watching on OKTO haha... Long story... If you guys wanna watch it, they're having re-runs on OKTO on weekdays at 7.30pm. Gotta watch it. But the question is, among all the cartoons I watch, why am I talking about this? Simple, because the movie is about to make its debut in cinemas. I'm so psyched about it. Here's an actual teaser of the movie.



That's all folks! Catch you guys on flip side...
Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: