Saturday, July 11, 2009

Prawning Was Tremendous...


So today the gang & I went to Jurong Hill Prawn Fishing Village to fish lah ofcourse haha... So when we got there, we paid about $30 for a 3 hour session. They gave us a rod and bait. The bait was actually chicken heart and we found out later that it was the most shitty form of bait for Prawning. Damnit, we wasted almost 2hours with no catch. I eventually asked a lady next to us what bait she used, and she replied with a smile, WORM, haha thats a rare sight to find these days, helpful Singaporeans. So then we went to buy the WORMS in a container which cost 10 Bucks. Then, the lady's father I think, helped us with the bait and gave us pretty good advice on how to catch the prawns. And true to his words, in less than 5 minutes, we reeled in a prawn. First catch some more... Haha... And yours truly caught it.

Minutes later, my partner in crime, Hariz, managed to catch the biggest prawn there. No one there caught that big of a prawn. I called the prawn OSCAR haha... Ryz was happy coz his first catch was big. Zura was the hero cause she was the one who removed all the hooks from the prawns mouths... Me & Ryz, well lets say we can't touch em haha... I was too chicken to even touch the thing LOL... We fished for more but eventually caught 7 in total... Haha.. No loss there I mean we went there for the sake of fun nothing serious. We're thinking of going again. I have to say it was so much fun and we got to eat live fresh prawns which we barbequed at the grill area provided, its free by the way, charcoal & fire starters are free aswell. Check out the video below to see us in action haa...

I think everyone had a blast prawning and we're planning to come again as our worm bait was left with the staffs for our use the next time we come. So a definite must return now that we're so called "PROS" in that field hahaha... I'm so freaking tired, I got home at 9plus just now, took a shower, edited the video and I'm going straight to bed now... Buey tahan... So tired... Before I go though, I wanna wish all my buddies who made it and hope you guys will be there the next time. Till then, I'll end with my new catch line! haha...


Bye Bye For Now!
Rock On With Zubir-O

0 comments: