Monday, June 15, 2009

My Awesome Sunday

Alright so yesterday I went out with my secondary school classmates Mar & Hidayat. We went to quite a number of places. Initially the plan was to go over to TOWN and just window shop & slack around.. But then Yat had an idea. Where you ask? Sentosa lah! hahaha... But we were all dressed up haha.. We went to Sentosa not to swim, we just wanted to go to the 4D Magix. So continue scrolling guys:




Here's abang Hidayat haha.. Driving...

Mar trying his hardest to pull that sack of rocks hahaha...

Yat & Mar
The guys smiling away with the tickets
After Sentosa, we headed to Tekka to have dinner. It seems like I'm always there to eat. Haha.. Its cheap lah guys.
After dinner, something funny happened. We were about to leave the carpark, but couldn't... Haha.. the cash card was left with $0.33. So we had to travel to Mustafa Centre on foot just to top up the cash card. We walked a long road. The place was filled with so many banglahs. Sunday what, so standard lah... But I could have fainted... No offence... The distance was indeed far. When we got back into the car, we laughed non stop. Coz we were sweating like pigs haha.. Do pigs sweat anyway? LoL...

After that we headed to Peninsular Plaza, bought some drinks, Mar bought ciggies and we got back into the car... And headed for.... Marina Barrage! Haha..

Over at the Barrage, another dumb thing happened to me! I was in the gents, I was washing my hands and then wanted to squirt some soap for my hands, but then the soap had ricochet-ed onto my shirt!!! Haha.. My white CLUBMARC t-shirt!!! Yat & Mar laughed at me so hard... My stupid moment of the day haha...

As usual I have to look my best no matter what... LoL
8 years of friendship..
This would be the LIKE REAL PHOTO OF THE DAY haha...
Best Photo Of The Day!
So that concludes my Sunday outing with my friends. I hope you guys had a great weekend. I know I did... I'm done for now. I'll catch you guys on the flipside. Ovoir!

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: