Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mar....? Mar Who? Haha...

Ok so yesterday evening, I was lazing at home entertaining my nephews & nieces till all of a sudden I got a text message. It read "Zubir ni mar,kol aku" in english it means "Zubir this is Mar, call me". So immediately what came to mind was Marlina! haha... Coz sometimes Mar would text me using different numbers. So I got on the phone called back this number expecting a girl's voice, being Marlina to answer that phone call. All of a sudden, a deep toned, guy's voice answered. I thought it was Hariz pulling a prank on me coz it happened before, but then I noticed it was Monday and Hariz's is in camp. So this "Mar" sang "Zubir lalala" haha... At this point I'm like who the hell? Until he said "aku lah mar!" I replied with "Marzuqi?" haha... And it was indeed him.. Its been like 2years since I last saw Marzuqi.

Now who's Marzuqi? Marzuqi is my friend of 8 years since my Secondary school days. We were in the same class in Sec 1&2. We were split in sec 3 coz of the streaming. But our classes were side by side. And we would make complete asses out of ourselves. He was one of my best buddies coz we did some crazy things back in the day.. We were both monitors for our class respectively in secondary school. And would go to monitor meetings together hahahaha...

Marzuqi asked me to come under my block coz he wanted to ask me about our Alumni event which is still unknown haha.. Sorry Mar.. One thing led to another. I met him at 10.15pm we slacked under my block till 3.15am hahaha.. Its been awhile since I hung out with him. We shared so many stories, past activities, the dumbest things we did when were still teenagers & most recently about our dear friend Hariz's passing.Mar was very close to Hariz like brothers would be. So sad how he had to leave but we know he's in a better place. Mar also told me about his life in the Police Force and how scary but exciting the job can be. Holding a gun & owning an arrest warrant. He's living my dreams out hahah...

It was awesome after years of not meeting Mar, I got a chance to meet him. He was looking for me & I looked for him too.. Haha Nothing gay here ah... I was just happy to see him lah coz we went through alot. On another note, I've been giving so much thought into this CCKSS Alumni dinner event. And I think I wanna go coz I get to meet all my old friends & past teachers. It's time I make my presence felt again like I was back in Secondary school. I can say one thing is different. My sec sch days were different. Coz I was less talkative like I am now. I was never involved in fights. I never knew what backstabbed was haha.. That was how non chalant I was about things back in school. I remained a low profiled goodie too shoe haha...

I told Mar that he & I should start this movement to make our Alumni thing a successful one by getting the old gang back. We need to round up the gang one more time for old time's sake. Its been a while & its time to meet them all. OK, I've blabbered enough today haha... I think I'll go off now... But before that, after I sent Mar off to his block, on my way back home, I heard a girl laughing and the sound came from right above my head... haha.. I instantly began walking super fast hahaha... My balls were literally up my throat... Haiz what a evening I had.. Ok, I'll catch you guys on the flip side... Ovoir!


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: