Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Leave Your Drama @ The Door

To You Know Who: I don't even give a horses ass about what you feel or think. Coz if you think you got hurt, think once, twice no2... make it think a hundred times. I'm not the one who made you feel like shit. Your actions is what brought us to this. Very mature of you. You wanna make something of it? And this is my last warning to you. Stop reading my blog. I dont like you reading my blog as if I'm still yours. MOVE ON already. If your so grown up you know what to do. Don't need to creep on my blog all the time. I have a replacement for you already. You think losing you was a big loss for me? Haiz... I'm glad things ended this way. Returning the favour is just nice, you would know right? Why? Coz what you did to me, I'm doing to you. Instead of betrayal, I'm on your nerves. Just go away & stop bothering me. I don't wanna know what happens to you also. I wish you all the best!

FYI: I told no one, so don't assume things as if you know what I do & do not do. How well do you know me for you to judge me? Did I fucking judge you? Apparently not so just scooch... I got a life to live and it doesn't involve you.

Mar... looks like your not the one being pissed off by your past. Looks like I'm facing the same lame dilemma. But one thing the two of us know, is that we're bigger than these people and dat we moved on while they dwell on the past. I'm going out! I'll catch you guys on the flip side. Ovoir!

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: