Thursday, June 11, 2009

I've Gone Gaga Over Lady Gaga

In the beginning, when I heard Lady Gaga around May 2008, I didn't quite like her song. Haha.. But then as time passed, I got used to listening to JUST DANCE. I've heard the song since then. And it caught my attention. Then came Pokerface, followed by Fashion, and the most recent hit, Paparazzi which I'm into so badly hehe.... I love this crazy woman so much haha.. She's like a whacky character. And my friends all know that I like all things crazy & weird. Why? Coz I'm one of em... Did you guys know she has been in the music scene since she was a teenager? And she's only 23 now. She's outselling many artiste. She writes & composes her own songs. She's the most original artiste I know of. And she's really fresh as an artiste. She brings life to her music. Her videos might be somewhat weird but that's just ok.

Her fashion style is actually cool & funky if you guys looked carefully. If she's awfully dressed, why is Christina Aguilera following her trend? Haha.. thats a question. I think I'm in love with her... She's now my new female artiste. Ok I know this may sound gay, but screw you guys who think it is haha... I love gaga so what? Is it a crime? Anyways, you guys should checkout her entire album. Her songs are awesome. I'll catch you guys on the flip side! Ovoir!



This is Lady Gaga on my Desktop Background.


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: