Monday, June 8, 2009

Everything I Do, I Do For You...

Hey guys, I'm back! haha... I was away for a few days as mentioned in my previous post. Today I have a treat for you guys. I settled some of your requests. I came down with a stupid stuffy nose. And I had a coarse throat so I apologise if some of the songs are not up to standard, these songs are meant for fun and nothing serious. In addition to that, I couldn't get to touch on some notes because we were in a park near by HDB buildings so we didn't want to get into trouble with the law. Good citizens Me & Marzuqi haha... But we admit, it was fun doing all these recordings. These recordings all happened in the cold wee hours of the morning. There were even fogs haha... So just enjoy these videos. Also I wanna apologise to you guys for not taking part in SINGAPORE IDOL this season. Will get involve in the next one. To date 13 people have screwed me haha.. I know guys! Do give me comments ok? Thanks Loads, & I will catch you on the flip side! Ovoir!

Every good video (like real) has got to have some good bloopers. Here's some things that happened behind the scenes haha.. I talk as if we did a major project...

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: