Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SENTOSA

Every year it seems to be necessity for us to go to SENTOSA haha... It's kind of an annual thingy. It's not official but in my eyes, I see it to be that way. Anyways, I got a call yesterday morning from Ryz. He told me that he was on the way to meet us. But the fact was that Mar didn't know Ryz was gonna be there. She thought he was not coming. So I reached Harbourfront interchange first. Mar came about 25mins later, then the surprise came. Ryz! haha... Mar was shocked She didn't know dat Ryz & I had actually planned it before hand. I laughed my ass off at her. She was really happy. Minutes later came Jar & As.

Bought tickets, boarded the bus and went straight to PALAWAN. When we reached the beach, we took out all the food first. I brought Fried Kway Teow, As asked his mom to cook Fried Rice & Jar brought Egg Mayo Sandwich. I bought additional drinks. Then we took to the sea. The water wasn't that hight, so it was kinda boring but we did have fun. Took some shots. At first As & I didnt want to swim but heck, we took our tops off and showed our skins to the world hahaha... As must be laughing reading this.

After we had our fun in the water, I had another surprise for the gang. My friend Helme asked me to bring my friends along to Cine Blast to get on the rides. Thanks dude! We got on the Log ride which was super awesome. Then we took the Desperado ride which was also not bad. Then finally the Pirate show. Which saw us getting wet & was really awesome ah. We took some pictures outside and made complete asses out of ourselves.

We headed to VIVO. And when to slack and have our dinner. We bid farewell to each other and went our ways. When I got home, I was so tired, I was online for like a bit then went to sleep. My eyes couldn't take it one bit. So that's SENTOSA for me. I'll catch you on the flip side. Idol Redux coming right up. Ovoir!

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: