Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shopping Madness...!!!!

Ok I wanted to blog on Thursday, but damn was I super tired. I have a few things to talk about today, Ok first let's talk about THURSDAY. I went on a shopping trip with my dear besties Mar & Hajar. I bought a few things See below.


So I was super confused on which T I wanted to buy, Mar & Hajar helped me. I bought one only coz the other designs had different cuttings. Fuck Man!

Then I decided to get a pair of shoes. While waiting for my size, Me Hajar & Mar took some shots coz the sales girl was super slow haha... But she was nice...


I tried on many colours, but I ended up with this design coz Mar & Hajar said it was nicer and I agree with them both.

After that, we met up with Mawi and proceeded to get tickets to watch Confessions Of A Shopaholic. Funny thing the movie was good but we gave all the characters name of people we actually know haha... Whatever happened in the theatre remains with the four of us yeah?Hahaha.... Oh yeah we watched the movie at THE CATHAY.
Hajar & Mar taking a pic with the poster.

OK so after the movie, we walked to Plaza Singapura, and went to see what they had there. We went into COTTON ON & tried on these shades. Mar & Hajar said they looked good on me, so I tried it on and looked in the mirror, not bad I must say haha... When I looked in the mirror I said to myself, hey there good looking hahaha..

We then went to KFC, bought a family feast B, the picture I will upload soon aite?
So after KFC, thought we wanted to go chillax at some place, but then I saw CLUB MARC haha... I wanted to go in, so we did... I saw many things dat caught my eyes haha.. But I tried on this white T, super nice... I bought it haha...

So that was it for Thursday. We went outside Marina & Sat for awhile, headed home.

Friday(being yesterday). Firstly I met up with Wani, my ITE & Giordano friend. Went to Lot One, and all i cud think of was the shawl I saw at the Cotton On in Plaza Singapura haha... So Lot One had one, I bought it too! haha... Wanie said the white one was ugly so I bought the black one hehe...
After that, I parted ways with Wani, went to meet Hajar & Mar at Jurong East, headed to Jurong Point where we met up with Hariz & Asry. Hariz had just booked out so he met us up and we went for Dinner...

Hajar had recommended this dish to me.. Yummy, Claypot Chicken Rice... I ordered with extra chicken hehe... nice... You guys should try this, worth the buy... Its at BANQUET btw...

I also ordered this black carrot cake for everyone to eat...

Hariz & Mar eating... Sedap Kak? Haha...

After dinner, went to a block where we met up Mar's distant relative. We hung around for awhile and chit chatted and made complete asses out of ourselves haha. Then it was about 7pm already, I asked Hajar & Asry along to IMM to buy a wallet... I needed one badly....


So went to IMM, bought this wallet and went home...

Man I'm feeling super tired already haha... But it was all fun. Today, I'll be cooking for Sly & her tagged friends. She ordered one tub of Macaroni Goreng & one tub of Kway Teow Goreng... I bought the things already and I'll be cooking soon... Will be meeting Hariz/Mar/Hajar/Asry later in the evening.. Lepak for awhile then go home... I need more rest hehe....


I wanna congratulate all my friends that got into Poly, yes I didnt get in, but its ok... NS here I come haha...

New Profile song called Paparazzi by Lady Gaga... i love the song man haha..

OK lah, I'll blog till here for today, oh yea class please go check out the new class blog i redesigned... I'll catch you guys on the flip side!

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: