Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Shitty Days I'm Having...

Really these past few days were like slow & boring. Life without ITE is fucking boring man... I just wish I was in school now.. I mean its not the same.. I don't see my friends nowadays, I dont see my teachers anymore... I miss it so bad.. Yeah2, call me sissy whatver, but this is fact.. ITE Clementi has been my 2nd home, 3 years plus I was there, I met all sorts of people and gained new friends & found love and lost it too. I miss my lecturers. I miss school rules, I miss the canteen food, I miss everything lah. haiya...

Well I'm 100% ok now, just a little bit of coughing left... Im kinda in a moody state nowadays, I don't care what people say about me, I feel like I should care less what people say about me. And to you, why do you have to get all worked up about her? She didn't do you any wrong right? This is what you wanted, I gave it to you, what more do you want? You have your new life with him, go with him lah. Why still dwelling on the past. Are you intimidated by her? Btw, she's just my friend lah... Just let our past go ok?

I wanna watch fast & furious 4 on the other hand. I went to BUKIT TIMAH PLAZA for the 3rd time today. I'm so hoping my brother's laptop doesnt spoil again. I'm so tired of going there 24/7. I end my session today. I'll catch you guys on the flip side..

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: