Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mummy I Want This! Haha...


Today I surveyed through the web looking for the perfect camera for me. I looked through brands like Fujifilm, Samsung, Canon & Sony. At first I wanted to buy the Samsung one I saw like a month ago at Sim Lim but when I saw what happened to Mar's & another TAGGED friend's Samsung camera, I changed my mind. I pity Mar her camera was working so fine, all of a sudden the camera had lines on the pictures when taken during the day. And Mar got kinda upset over the whole thing coz this Girl loves to take pictures haha... Wait ok Mar? Haha.. I know your gonna buy one soon.

So finally I've come to a decision to get this Sony S950 Model. I've read through reviews & the featues, its safe to say I might be leaning on getting this camera. I mean come on, its SONY, branded, very reliable brand. I trust it very much. Been using SONY products for ages.

Possibilities of me not buying this camera, if I'm offered a better camera and a reasonable price, then why not. I rather go through word of mouth rather than reading through on the NET. That way atleast I know who to blame if it's spoiled hahaha.... I'm also thinking of getting a tripod stand, the longer one. All this will be done either this weekend of next week. Will be going with Mar, Hajar & Asry. If you guys have any feedbacks on this camera, please sound off your comments aite? Thank you!

After I get this camera, I'm gonna continue cam whoring with friends... Guys can take good pictures too can't they?And without being judged as GAY/VAIN/SISSY I might add. Ok then, I'm done here. I'll catch you guys on the flip side. Ovoir!

Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: