Monday, March 9, 2009

Good Luck Ryo!

Just finished my shower. I just got home from a freaking awesome outing. Im blogging from my room today... I'm tired, but I wanna blog now!! Hahaha.... Firstly I wanna say thanks to Mar, Sly, Hajar, Hariz, Azura & Azrun for the great outing we had today. You guys really put a smile on my face today. Azrun it was nice meeting you, and Hariz, it was nice starting a new... Let's forget the past, and not let anything get in the way of out friendship. It was great.


Sly don't worry, I'm not mad you left early, its good you wanna go home n study, I'm proud of you, and all the best tomorrow, and oh, my mum says I LOVE YOU TOO haha so sweet...


To Hariz, all the best with your NS life dude. I'll be joining you soon haha... Jangan lupa kite yang disini ye? haha... It was awesome dude...


Mar, thanks for oraganizing the outing. It was all good! And your one of my best besties too! haha...


Zura, thanks for coming out though we've had our differences. Nice to hang with you again!


Hajar, hehe... We had so much to talk about in the train... Next time I continue my story ok?


Photos I will upload tomorrow.


I'm so happy today, now I just wanna sleep haha.. You guys take care, till then, I'll catch you on the flip side. I love you all!


Biggest Smile From Zubir-O

0 comments: