Thursday, January 29, 2009

Memories From 2006

Come up to meet you,
tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are.
I had to find you,
tell you I need you,
Tell you I set you apart.

Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions,
Oh lets go back to the start.
Running in circles,
Comin' up TailsHeads on a science apart.
Nobody said it was easy,
It's such a shame for us to part.

Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said
it would be this hard

I was just guessin'
at numbers and figures,
Pulling your puzzles apart.
Questions of science,
science and progress

Do not speak as loud as my heart.
And tell me you love me,
come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start.
Runnin' in circles,
Chasin' up Tails
Comin' back as we are

I don't know if she remembered singing this song together, but we did. It was back then, when the lights & glitters were still vintagey and old haha.. I really miss her at times. No one actually understands how I feel about her. She was the one I really loved. My past is what made me who I am today. I hope I find a girl like you, but I know I never will, will I? Coz your you, and not some girl... I wish you all the best, Though I detest & come out hating you, I never once stopped loving you babe. If you were in my shoes, you would understand. Trust me, 3 years passed, but I still have feelings for you. I don't blame you for hating me, I know I'm hawt, haha... no lah... I know I was a jerk, I'll let you feel that way.

Haha... Enough of the mushy gay stuff haha.. Btw, I'm not gay! haha... Moving on to more important things. I'm really sleepy. 5weeks more, & we'll be parting ways KO! I'll miss you even though I hate some of you LOL!! I will ok. Have a great life people... So nostalgic sia this evening. I leave you guys to laugh over my post.

To Marlina: Oh B4 i forget, today was "MAWI's REZEKI" hahaha... Only the gang would know why this was. Haha... I still can't stop laughing, Mar? Yes Mar, I'm talking to you, haha... Kau tengah ketawa kan? haha... Jangan bedek ah, ketawa kan? wakaka... K lah2, enough of my crap for today. I see you guys on the flip side!


Smiles From Zubir-O

0 comments: