Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why Oh Why?

This does not, I repeat, DOES NOT Refer to my ITE HIGHER NITEC CLASSMATES ah... hahaha... serious guys I'm not talking about you guys... This is about a particular person who is super ungrateful. Neither am I talking about my BUDDY HANNAH haha....

I just feel like people's stepping stone you know? I do nice things for these particular group of people, but yet I get treated like shit. Once they get what they want, they act as if they're higher ranked than me. Just remember this, what I gave you, I can take it back, "JUST LIKE THAT". But I'm not that sort. I'll let GOD deal with you.

Anyways, yesterday me & Mawi went for our NS medical check-up. It was faster than usual. Mawi & I got our blood taken, Mawi's session didnt hurt, but mine hurt alot. He shaked that needle while it was pierced in my elbow area. It hurt so much damn I cud cry.... Grrr....

The rest of the stations were ok... Simple lah... Mawi left early coz he didnt have to do the IQ test. I had too coz during my first check up, I did it anyhow, haha so I guess they found out. After everything was done, I left CMPB to take a bus, but no sign of one. So I walked a half an hour journey to REDHILL MRT. My legs hurt till today. When I got home I was relieved. I finally could rest and not worry, but I didnt get to take my AIT paper, I have to take a retest on Friday. Btw Mawi, thank your dad again for the cab fair, really meant alot. (=

I havent gone to school for 3 days, I'm missing all my classmates, all of them haha... I'll see you guys tomorrow. Anyways, Im off, I still tired from yesterday. Say La Vee!

0 comments: