Friday, July 18, 2008

It Was Boring, Then It Was Fun

Today, hmmmm today was a sucky day... again I overslept. But I decided to just get up, take a shower, go to school... Even though I missed WAD, I'm not gonna miss POM... I've missed alot of Mr Neo's lessons, paisey2... Hehe... Anyways, lesson was cool as usual. After class, Idah said she & Liza was gonna go to LOT 1 to try the food at this shop called "PIE KIA". So i asked if I could tag along since I had nothing to do after school... So, when class ended, we met up with Liza outside the GENERAL OFFICE... Idah made fun of Liza coz she was standing beside a DustBin... Haha... We all laughed, we meaning Me, Idah & Imah... hehe... After that, we walked to Clementi MRT and took a train home... Imah took the train towards Pasir Ris.... We didnt actually know what they were selling at this PIE KIA place... Liza said PIE, I said Kueh Pie Tie(Hahaha act smart) Idah didnt know too, but she didnt make any guess... When we got to the place, Liza was rite, it was PIE... So each of us bought one each, bought Bubble Tea, sat at a corner talked about cats and where would be a good place to eat hehe... After that, we went on a NTUC escapade looking for Liza "Sabun Cuci Mandi" hahaha... She mispronounced "Sabun Cuci Baju"(detergent)... haha... So after she got what she wanted, we went to the interchange and took a bus home... talked for awhile in the bus, then I alighted at my stop and went straight home... Im kinda sleepy... So I think im gonna sleep now...
Rock On
PLayboy Bir

0 comments: